European regulations regarding Boron sodium oxide (B4Na2O7) (B4Na2O7)
R60 May impair fertility.
R61 May cause harm to the unborn child.
S53 Avoid exposure - obtain special instructions before use.
S45 In case of accident or if you feel unwell, seek medical advice immediately (show the label where possible).
|REACH: restrictions on the manufacture, placing on the market and use (Annex XVII/30)||EC/552/2009
| Entry||30. Substances which appear in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 classified as toxic to reproduction category 1A or 1B (Table 3.1) or toxic to reproduction category 1 or 2 (Table 3.2)|
| Text||Annex XVII: Restrictions on the manufacture, placing on the market and use of certain dangerous substances, mixtures and articles|
Without prejudice to the other parts of this Annex the following shall apply to entries 28 to 30
1. Shall not be placed on the market, or used,
- as substances,
- as constituents of other substances, or,
- in mixtures,
for supply to the general public when the individual concentration in the substance or mixture is equal to or greater than
- either the relevant specific concentration limit specified in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008, or,
- the relevant concentration specified in Directive 1999/45/EC.
Without prejudice to the implementation of other Community provisions relating to the classification, packaging and labelling of substances and mixtures, suppliers shall ensure before the placing on the market that the packaging of such substances and mixtures is marked visibly, legibly and indelibly as follows
'Restricted to professional users'.
2. By way of derogation, paragraph 1 shall not apply to
(a) medicinal or veterinary products as defined by Directive 2001/82/EC and Directive 2001/83/EC;
(b) cosmetic products as defined by Directive 76/768/EEC;
(c) the following fuels and oil products
- motor fuels which are covered by Directive 98/70/EC,
- mineral oil products intended for use as fuel in mobile or fixed combustion plants,
- fuels sold in closed systems (e.g. liquid gas bottles);
(d) artists' paints covered by Directive 1999/45/EC.
|Pre-registered substance||EC-Number: 215-540-4|
Name: disodium tetraborate, anhydrous
Registration Date: 30/11/2010