European regulations regarding tetrahydrofuran clathrate hydrate (C4H42O18)
| || |
R11 Highly Flammable.
R19 May form explosive peroxides.
R36/37 Irritating to eyes and respiratory system.
X: not completely classified!!
|Comment||analogous to 109-99-9|| |
|REACH: restrictions on the manufacture, placing on the market and use (Annex XVII/40)||EC/552/2009
| Entry||40. Substances meeting the criteria of flammability in Directive 67/548/EEC and classified as flammable, highly flammable or extremely flammable regardless of whether they appear in Part 3 of Annex VI to Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 or not.|
| Text||Annex XVII: Restrictions on the manufacture, placing on the market and use of certain dangerous substances, mixtures and articles|
1. Shall not be used, as substance or as mixtures in aerosol dispensers where these aerosol dispensers are intended for supply to the general public for entertainment and decorative purposes such as the following
- metallic glitter intended mainly for decoration,
- artificial snow and frost,
- 'whoopee' cushions,
- silly string aerosols,
- imitation excrement,
- horns for parties,
- decorative flakes and foams,
- artificial cobwebs,
- stink bombs.
2. Without prejudice to the application of other Community provisions on the classification, packaging and labelling of substances, suppliers shall ensure before the placing on the market that the packaging of aerosol dispensers referred to above is marked visibly, legibly and indelibly with
'For professional users only'.
3. By way of derogation, paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not apply to the aerosol dispensers referred to Article 8 (1a) of Council Directive 75/324/EEC
4. The aerosol dispensers referred to in paragraphs 1 and 2 shall not be placed on the market unless they conform to the requirements indicated.
Title: EINECS (European Inventory of Existing Commercial Chemical Substances)
Source: Official Journal of the European Communities
Volume: C 146 A (15.06.1990)
File created on 2009/18/08 by LCI Publisher GmbH (Gaja Peters, Inga Thede, Volkmar Vill, Ron Zenczykowski)
© 2009 Landolt Börnstein, Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg